According to numerous surveys*, the worldwide index of issues related to out-of-stock stands for 8%. While in Russia and CIS such index stands for 17%. To us these 17% appeared to be an opportunity.
Our Partners are able to, remotely observe the current state as to their retail shelves, see planogram violations and follow sales (offtake).
System performance examples include (but not limited to) the following:
- Out-of-stock monitoring and prevention;
- Detailed SKU offtake count and alerting & ordering automation;
- Video recognition and planogram matching;
- Accordingly, data processing and building data and models based on revealed patterns.
* According to data based upon more than 10 surveys, including those by GS1, Procter&Gamble, Coca-Cola, GMA/FMI/CIES/VICS (Grocery Manufacturers of America, Comité International d'Emtreprises à Succursales / International Committee of Food Retail Chains, Food Marketing Institute, The Voluntary Interindustry Commerce Solutions), Consumer Driven Electronic Transformation, ECR, MEMRB, Thomas W. Gruen, average OOS (out of stock) constitutes 8% (8.6% in Europe, 7.9% in USA, 17.7% in Russia).